AccuConference offers a free conference call scheduler through
Outlook – this Outlook plugin gives your the ability to send
an invitation to your conference call by using your Outlook.
Download and Install
- Make sure Outlook is not running.
- Download the Above File
- Select “Run” from the dialogue box that will appear.
- After the plug-in has successfully installed, you may open your Outlook.
Using the AccuConference Outlook Plugin
You will notice a new toolbar with two icons labeled “AccuConference”
and “Schedule Conference”.
Configure Your User Preferences:
- Click on the AccuConference down arrow
- Select “My Profile”
- Enter your Conference Access Number & Participant Code
- Include any additional text in the space provided
To create an invitation:
- Click the “Schedule Conference” down arrow
- Select the kind of conference you are holding
- A calendar item will appear on your screen
- Select the date and time of your conference
- Confirm the conference phone number and conference code
- Add any additional information
- Click “Invite Attendees” and enter email address
- Click “Send” when all information is completed.
This will send an email invitation as well as a calendar item to your participants.
- Send an email to Customer Service
- Go directly to your Customer Website
- Check for the latest AccuConference Plug-in update