By Andrew Clogg
I recently read a great book on entrepreneurship / leadership. Bill Byrd, CEO of Super Suppers, says that working hard is important, but so is working wisely, kindly, and with integrity. I was very pleased with the emphasis he put on ethics and values.
I think you will profit from the habits mentioned in this book, and so will the people who cross your path.
Here is a brief outline of the 12 proven habits:
- Make sure everyone’s talking
- Lead rather than manage
- Keep everyone on the same path
- Put good work ahead of money
- Always think of the core customer
- Don’t try to go it alone
- Never rest on your laurels
- Earn credibility every day
- Welcome small failures
- Pursue new ideas, no matter how heavy the current demands
- Let passion fuel your work
- Embrace the power of humility