Operator Assisted Conference Call
Your event is unique. You have your own requirements.
No matter what your needs are, we can handle them.
Our operators have chaired calls for presidential candidates, movie premiers, sporting events, and federal judges. It doesn't matter how high profile the guest, because we don't get phased or nervous.
It's your time to shine, not worry. Your personal operator will handle everything from planning to post conference follow ups.
Automated Toll-Free Operator Attended - 12¢ per minute/per line
The operator will join you prior to the conference to answer any questions, and he or she will remain on the line to give assistance should you request it.
When to use it:
- Question & Answer Sessions - Operators will make the Q&A session run smoothly. They will unmute participants in the order that the callers indicated. This means you, the moderator, focus not on running the Q&A session but on the actual conference discussion.
- If You'd Like a Confidence Boost - Operators conference on a day-to-day basis. Having a professional on the line to take expedient action in case something goes awry will afford you self-assurance, which will be reflected in the quality of your conference.
- Large Calls - If you have a large call, operators will give you the certainty that everyone on the call has a clear connection. A participant may, for example, use a phone that conducts static across the line. The operator will locate that person's line and mute it, ensuring the problem is isolated and everyone else's conference remains unaffected.
800 Full-Time Operator Answered - 24¢ per minute/per line
Operators will field the incoming calls for your conference, answering the phones, gathering your participants' information, and connecting them to your conference.
When to use it:
- Obtaining a Record of Participant Information - Operators can gather information such as name, company, or affiliation, per your request. Then you can view participants' names on the live screen and/or download a spreadsheet containing the information you requested.
- Call Screening - You can request that your participants register before a call. Operators will then use the list of registered participants to screen callers, permitting only those who have registered into the conference.
Remember, the above are only suggestions. We're open to your creativity, and operators will always be willing to cater to your ideas. We're here to help. Just give us a call.