News and Events
- April 26, 2011 - AccuConference Offers Credit to Severe Weather Victims
- April 01, 2011 - AccuConference Releases Conferencing App for Android
- March 24, 2011- AccuConference Offers Free Calls to Japan During Crises
- January 28, 2011 - AccuConference Offers $50.00 Credit for People in Northeastern Snowstorm
- January 7, 2010 - Conference Calling on the iPhone Now Even Better
- September 17, 2009 - New AccuDial iPhone app allows easy teleconferencing on the go
- September 03, 2009 - AccuConference announces new partnership with MyHSA Rewards, helping Americans save on health care, one conference call at a time.
- November 11, 2008 - Creative Cost-Cutting Tactics For Small Biz
- October 21, 2008
- September 17, 2008 - Don't Change These Channels - AccuConference was honored as a Top 50 Channel Program 2 years in a Row
- September 15, 2008 - Free Conferencing For Houston/Galveston
- April 10, 2008 - A Member's Choice Award Goes to AccuConference
- March 12, 2008 - Crossing the Line
- December 31, 2007 - Don't Change These Channels - AccuConference was honored as a Top 50 Channel Program
- April 18, 2007- AccuConference Releases Downloadable Freebie for Teleconferencers
- February 21, 2007 - AccuConference Launches New Web Polling Feature for insight
- Archive 2004-2006
PHONE+ magazine, a resource for the telecommunications indirect sales channel, awarded AccuConference as a Top 50 Channel Program, for the second year running.
AccuConference was selected among hundreds of companies hoping to be recognized as a Top 50 Channel Program. Voted on by more than 1,000 indirect sales partners, the winners give their clients the “white glove treatment” -- extra attention, rapid quotes, sales training or special promotions. It keeps clients coming back time and again.
“PHONE+ is honored to recognize these standouts. Their support for the indirect channel in the telecom industry are much appreciated and lauded,” said Mike Saxby, group publisher for PHONE+.
The results of this contest will be published in the magazine’s 2008 Channel Program Guide special issue, due out Oct. 15.
PHONE+ magazine is the country’s leading publication for communication distribution channels. For more than two decades, PHONE+ has been the undisputed leader in providing news and analysis to alternate distribution channels serving the communications industry. It is the unrivaled resource for resellers, aggregators, agents, brokers, VARs, systems integrators, interconnects and dealers that provide network-based communications and computing services and associated CPE, applications and professional services.
PHONE+ includes a monthly print publication, a Web resource (www.phoneplusmag.com), a weekly newsletter as well as special issues, such as the Channel Program Guide.
FORT WORTH, Texas – AccuConference announced today that it will offer free conferencing (up to 5,000 minutes) this week to customers based in the Houston or Galveston area. Free minutes can be used for their audio and web conferencing services.
“In light of recent hardships along the Texas coast, we are just trying to do what we can to assist businesses and individuals. Our hope is that new customers will find great benefit to this offer – to help meet their business needs in spite of this horrific tragedy.” – David Byrd, Vice President of Operations.
Customers can call 1.800.977.4607 or sign-up online at www.accuconference.com [http://www.accuconference.com]. New established accounts based in Houston, TX or Galveston, TX will receive one week of free audio and web conferencing, up to 5,000 minutes.
AccuConference began in 2002 with the philosophy of offering the lowest rates up front. The No Games/No Hassles approach was and still is a success. Starting from the ground up, the entire AccuConference platform was built to ensure the highest quality and most features while maintaining competitive pricing. Always offering the best price up front, AccuConference follows the No Games/No Hassles approach to business. Whether you are part of a large company or a small-business owner, AccuConference always offers the lowest rate with the best quality and features.