Starfleet recorded everything ever said by anyone, alien or human, anywhere in the universe. The result? World domination.
You may not seek world domination, but if you've managed to get the president of the galaxy and the interplanetary council together on one conference call, you'd better be recording that call. Because, somewhere, there were a few Borgs too busy assimilating aliens to make the call. With Accuconference's free recording service, they could play it back anytime, from anywhere, including the Andromeda Galaxy.
If everyone realized the cost savings and untapped profit potential of the free recording service that comes with your conferencing package, more of them would be planning world domination – or at least dominion over the company.
- Playback for those caught in a time warp. Rather than wasting time and money on note takers for your calls, record the call and send a link to everyone who was invited. Anyone who missed it or wants to refresh their memory can dial up the recording by phone or log into our Web site and listen – for free.
- Cost savings on trainings. Assemble conference call recordings into a training series for new staff, board members or partners. Use the recordings as-is or transcribe them and create a highly professional training manual.
- Free Content Resource. Use transcribed conference call recordings as a source of free, expert content for your company's web site, newsletters, or employee bulletins.
- Marketing tools and products. Convert transcribed conference call content into a book, article series or special report that you can give away as a marketing tool or sell as a product – for profit.
- Gift for Expert Guests. Give recordings and/or transcriptions to the expert guests you feature on your conference calls, along with tips for using their own content to generate marketing materials or products. They'll see that you respect their time and expertise – and they'll be more likely to return.
- Efficiency Tool. Stuck in traffic and mentally writing that letter you need to get out today? Call into your conferencing service to record a message up to 10 minutes long. When you're back in the office, play it back, edit it, and presto – you've met your deadline.
- Brain Bank for the Writing Impaired. Get an Accuconference 1-800 number and use its free conferencing and dictation features to record your thoughts. At any time, you can dial your 800 number, press #4, dictate a message of any length, and play it back later or have it transcribed.
The Forgotten Conference Call
Accuconference customer and reseller, Mitch Meyerson, is an author and marketing expert who has delivered thousands of hours of teleclasses to up and coming entrepreneurs. He uses recordings faithfully because, as an entrepreneur and coach, he can repurpose them into content for course revisions, future courses, curriculum guides, testimonials, and marketing materials.
Meyerson urges other Accuconference customers to use them. He says,“Entrepreneurs and companies spend a lot of money on meetings and trainings – sometimes upwards of thousands of dollars per person – and people miss the calls,” he says. “With the Accuconference recording features, everyone can hear the call any time, from anywhere.”
With the conferencing services industry expected to reach $5 billion in 2007, according to the market analyst firm, Wainhouse Research, revenues lost to companies by forgotten conference calls are substantial.
Essentially, if you're not recording, you're beaming your money, time, and expertise out into space.
Want help getting started with recordings? Call our help line anytime: 1.800.977.4607
NEW Product Release
Accu800 let's you create a personalized toll-free number that can be redirected to any phone, anywhere. It provides a free and easy way for your clients and employees to contact you.
Have you ever wondered who invented the eight-hour workday?
Our first book Lessons from the “Bored” Room is now available through Amazon.
This collection of short articles will help you engage with your participants and be a strong, successful speaker.