Webinars are powerful business tools and an excellent way to communicate. But a Webinar is more than just a phone call with more than two people, or a video chat on a tiny screen. For example, you can have hundreds of people across the world listening to your words and watching your powerpoint. Webinars are easy to do well, but with some tips and guidance, you can make your Webinars excellent.
Library of Business Resources
The Internet has become an invaluable source of information for many people. Whether it’s to find the best business programs or to contact a government agency, there’s a need for the best online business resources. Here’s a library of business resources.
- Harvard Business School: One of the most prestigious business programs in the world.
- Stanford: The Graduate School of Business at Stanford University with MBA, Sloan Master’s program, Ph.D. program, and more.
- Columbia Business School: Top-rated business program in the United States.
- MIT: Official website of the Sloan School of Management with information for prospective students, corporate visitors, and others.
- Wharton: The distinguished business school at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Booth: Home page of the business program at the University of Chicago.
- London Business School: Leading business school with world class faculty and Masters, Ph.D., and executive programs.
- Tuck: Official website of the business school at Dartmouth College.
- Federal Business Opportunities: The place to find federal opportunities with links to agencies and more information.
- IRS: The tax center for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Social Security: Provides information and instructions for filing W-2s.
- U.S. Commercial Service: The U.S. Department of Commerce’s ITA arm to promote trade.
- DOL: Official website of the United States Department of Labor.
- USA Government: The U.S. government page for businesses and nonprofits with a wealth of information.
- SBA: Homepage of the U.S. Small Business Administration with services, tools, local resources, and more.
Organizations & Associations
- ICC: Official website of the International Chamber of Commerce.
- WTO: Homepage of the World Trade Organization with news, trade topics, resources, and more.
- WFTO: The World Fair Trade Organization, dedicated to fair trade.
- EFTA: The European Fair Trade Association for the benefit of Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.
- WITA: Homepage of the Washington International Trade Association.
- UNCITRAL: The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Official website with information on chambers, associations, media, events, programs, and others.
- Brazil-U.S. Business Council: An organization committed to promoting trade between Brazil and the United States.
Journals & Other Publications
- bizjournals: Business journal providing news, job search, and more.
- Ivey Business Journal: An archive of articles to improve management skills.
- Entrepreneur: Leading business publication with articles, business ideas, tools, opportunities, and others.
- Business Week: Provides the latest business news around the world.
- Forbes: One the best and most respected business publications in the world.
- Fortune: Another well known business magazine with insightful features, latest business news, and more.
- Economic Indicators: Lots of statistics for manufacturers, traders, and business people.
- AEA: Homepage of the American Economic Association.
- BEA: Official site of the Bureau of Economic Analysis with lots of economic information.
- IMF: Homepage of the International Monetary Fund.
- Basic Management Skills: Covers important management skills like presentation skills, delegation, oral communication, and others.
- ecorner: Stanford University’s page for entrepreneurs.
- Business Research Strategies: Great guide to developing strategies for business research.
- Practical Advice for Business: Comprehensive resource center for business people.
- Leadership & Management: Provides a framework to meld these skills together.