Are your telephone conferences cutting out when you’re listening on your speaker phone? It’s a common occurrence with a simple solution.
Many conference call systems use a feature that mutes everyone to eliminate background noise. But if you or your office uses a speakerphone, then it’s also important to press the mute button. If you don’t, the conference call will intermittently cut-out.
Click here to find out why
Here are some tips for speakerphone users:
- Use the mute button on your speakerphone when you’re not talking
- Test your speakerphone to make sure the volume sounds right.
- Choose a quiet location. Shut door, turn of the cell phone etc.
- Speak directly into the mic
- Speak one person at a time