Library of Business Resources
The Internet has become an invaluable source of information for many people. Whether it’s to find the best business programs or to contact a government agency, there’s a need for the best online business resources. Here’s a library of business resources.
- Harvard Business School: One of the most prestigious business programs in the world.
- Stanford: The Graduate School of Business at Stanford University with MBA, Sloan Master’s program, Ph.D. program, and more.
- Columbia Business School: Top-rated business program in the United States.
- MIT: Official website of the Sloan School of Management with information for prospective students, corporate visitors, and others.
- Wharton: The distinguished business school at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Booth: Home page of the business program at the University of Chicago.
- London Business School: Leading business school with world class faculty and Masters, Ph.D., and executive programs.
- Tuck: Official website of the business school at Dartmouth College.
- Federal Business Opportunities: The place to find federal opportunities with links to agencies and more information.
- IRS: The tax center for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Social Security: Provides information and instructions for filing W-2s.
- U.S. Commercial Service: The U.S. Department of Commerce’s ITA arm to promote trade.
- DOL: Official website of the United States Department of Labor.
- USA Government: The U.S. government page for businesses and nonprofits with a wealth of information.
- SBA: Homepage of the U.S. Small Business Administration with services, tools, local resources, and more.
Organizations & Associations
- ICC: Official website of the International Chamber of Commerce.
- WTO: Homepage of the World Trade Organization with news, trade topics, resources, and more.
- WFTO: The World Fair Trade Organization, dedicated to fair trade.
- EFTA: The European Fair Trade Association for the benefit of Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.
- WITA: Homepage of the Washington International Trade Association.
- UNCITRAL: The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Official website with information on chambers, associations, media, events, programs, and others.
- Brazil-U.S. Business Council: An organization committed to promoting trade between Brazil and the United States.
Journals & Other Publications
- bizjournals: Business journal providing news, job search, and more.
- Ivey Business Journal: An archive of articles to improve management skills.
- Entrepreneur: Leading business publication with articles, business ideas, tools, opportunities, and others.
- Business Week: Provides the latest business news around the world.
- Forbes: One the best and most respected business publications in the world.
- Fortune: Another well known business magazine with insightful features, latest business news, and more.
- Economic Indicators: Lots of statistics for manufacturers, traders, and business people.
- AEA: Homepage of the American Economic Association.
- BEA: Official site of the Bureau of Economic Analysis with lots of economic information.
- IMF: Homepage of the International Monetary Fund.